Thursday, January 19, 2006

Well Hello


I haven't worked still. I had to participate in a safety marathon last night. 8 hrs of hell and I missed my trip for it. I currently am just going to Willmar and back. It's a pretty easy run. Anyways I'll have to get some pictures from work on this thing. A coal train derailed a couple of weeks ago, going 50mph. Coal dust and chunks were everywhere. It ripped the aluminum coal cars open like a soup can. I wish I had my camera. Sounds like Josh is going to be our nanny this summer, and move to Fargo. The weird thing, he is really excited. Surprised me.

Brian, here is a picture from Darryn and Steph's wedding. I didn't know if you've seen it or not.

Goodbye

3 comments:

Brooks Leedahl said...

Pretty soon you're going to look like Pat with that receding hair line.

Brian said...

Thanks for posting that pic, I hadn't seen that one yet.

That's cool that Josh is moving to become your nanny.

Brooks Leedahl said...

I heard Josh was coaching at SDSU or somewhere?