Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Nothing New

Still haven't worked since the 3rd. But there is hope. I might work by the end of the week. Right now I'm trying to get into management. I have to get accepted to take a FLS test. If I pass the test, then I would go to Fort Worth TX, and work with my uncle there. I would be an assistant of his for the summer or maybe longer. Then I would get to transfer anywhere there is an opening for BNSF.

I talked to Josh, my brother, last night. He was at the HUB, enjoying a Hub Special. I'm jealous. Haven't been there since June. Got to love the special.

7 comments:

Lane said...

We got a runner!

Brian said...

That was hilarious when Robb took off running.

One of the funniest Hub stories that I can recall...

Lars said...

Which uncle is in Texas? What is FLS?

Brooks Leedahl said...

I haven't had a Hub burger since the summer of 2002.

Robb Lunak said...

Uncle Jerry Lunak, and FLS stands for First Line Supervisor

Lars said...

Do you know Jerry?

Robb Lunak said...

I talk to Jerry once in a while. He is really helping me out. I hope I get the job. No more trips or working in the -20f weather for 10hrs staight