Sunday, January 08, 2006

Fargo




Life in Fargo is pretty boring. I haven't worked since January 3rd and I probably won't until the 11th or 12th. I get paid whether I work or not, so that's good. But I run out of things to do at home.


We have been working on the baby's room. Here are some pictures. It's almost done. I think we are getting a chair to put in the room. We are also trying to find some pictures to hang, but haven't really found anything.

How did that picture of Toby get in here? She's getting old. Now I have to go find something to entertain me.

4 comments:

Brian said...

The baby room looks nice. I bet you guys are getting excited!

TOBY!!

Brooks Leedahl said...

Toby looks old.
I miss the special times him and I spent together.

Lane said...

Be sure to tell your baby when the time is right; that I once made you tacos.

Lars said...

There is lots of pink in that room I see. You must be haveing a girl then? Or just a queer? Congratulations either way!