Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What's up




Well, I haven't heard anything about the job in Kansas yet. I've almost given up on it, but I'm sure as soon as I do they will call me for an interview. Typical railroad procedure.


Last week I took an option the RR was offering. They pay you to sit at home. Not too bad. I get to be with Madison all day. I'm looking for another job right now to make some extra money in my spare time. Last weekend Tracy and I did a pracs study. As you guys might know, I can't stand giving blood. Well, they gave us a pill in the morning and some time goes by. Now it's time to give our first blood draw. I get up to the stand, clean my arm, and right when the lady is about to stick me a man comes charging in and yells "everybody stop". Here they gave us the wrong pill and the study was shot. So they paid us for 1/2 the study and I didn't have to give any blood. It's a miracle.


Speaking of Madison, she turns 1 on March 10. We are having a BB party. If anybodys going to be in the area let me know. I'll spend an invite. She learned how to clap and point, pretty cute. Here are some new pictures.

3 comments:

Brian said...

Sucks about the Kansas job. Hopefully you hear something soon...

That's hilarious about PRACS! At least you got some $ out of it.

Lars said...

Wow Madison will be driving soon. I hope the pill was nothing bad. At least you got money without getting poked!

Brooks Leedahl said...

did madison clap and point at you when you told her you were scared to give blood?