Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm back.





Well, a lot has happened since my last post.

Madison was in track this summer. She started Kindergarten, lost her first tooth, started to read, and has made a bunch of new friends at school.

McKenna has gotten bigger and started a new pre-school. She wants to be like her big sister, but can't. She holds a grudge for that reason but she is working on it.

As for Tracy and I. We welcomed a new addition to the family. Her name is Nala and she is a puppy. Half king charles and llapa apos. I don't know how to spell it. She is very laid back and is really good with the girls.

I spent 5 weeks in KC over the past year becoming an engineer. It was 20 weeks of training and I just got done in January.

Anyways, I'm sure theres a bunch of stuff I'm missing since it's been almost a year. I'm going to make a better effort on this.

Later

2 comments:

Alexander Amante said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heathrow's World said...

The girls are so big! Holy crap. I can't believe they have track for 5 years olds too, crazy kids these days...
Good pics!