Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm off the Facebook




Well I officially quit Facebook this week. Hopefully I can start posting here more often now. Got lazy.

Well the Lunaks had a good xmas. Madison and Macky got some good gifts. I'll post some pics. I got a new camera, which I really wanted. We spent a weekend in GF before xmas and spent xmas eve and xmas at Tracy's parents on Ottertail. It was really nice to have the time off.

Macky actually sleeps thru the night about 80% of the time now and her favorite word is "NO" Which is great. Can't wait for her to get out of this stage.

Madison is doing really well. She's like a little grown up. She'll tell you everyhing thats going on in her head. She will say stuff like "I think thats a good idea" and "you need to do this.....OK" She too smart for her age. Can't pull one by her anymore.

Tracy is good. Still at Food Service of America.

I'm currently laidoff, but I should be back to work soon. I'm currently a stay at home dad. Which is cool.

Here are some pics

3 comments:

Lars said...

Papa Anal, I am on a paternity leave of sorts so you should give me a call. Lets have a tea party with the girls this summer in Fargo.

Heathrow's World said...

Annie wants to come to that tea party!

pdiddy said...

MMMM! MMMMM! Thats Right!