Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Updates


Here are some pictures of the basement. After 3+ months of taping and mudding, Tracy and I finally got the walls textured this weekend. Wasn't that bad, after all the prep work and cleanup was done.




That is a pictures of Madison's game face. Better not mess with her or she might regulate.





It's official, we are having another girl. Madison's very excited. The baby's name is going to be Mckenna Anne Lunak. Not sure about how we are going to spell it.

Later
Anal

3 comments:

A. Rae said...

Awww...Madison is regulating! I remember my first regulation as if it were yesterday.

Brian said...

Congrats on another girl Lunaks!

Has Madison picked a sport yet to bring her game face to? Possibly the 2022 ND State Tennis Singles champ? :)

A. Rae said...

P.S. Uncle Bobby thinks your kid looks like Tracy. I couldn't decide, so he decided for me.