Thursday, April 20, 2006

Easter





Here are some pictures from the Easter weekend. We went to GF on Saturday and Valley City on Sunday. Tracy's aunt and uncle live in VC. I went golfing for the first time this year in VC. It was terrible, I'm thinking about just disc golfing after that performance.

My brothers went out to my parents lake on easter and played tennis. There is going to be a family tournament there on memorial day. I guess they wanted to go hit on the court before then. I've only seen pictures of the court, it looks pretty nice. Here are some.

But anyways, me and tracy picked out countertops for the house today. Getting excited to move in. Can't wait to get out of this townhome. It drives me nuts living here.

Anyways talk to you guys later

3 comments:

Lars said...

Are you telling me that that is their court at the lake? Holy shit that is awesome if for real! We should stroke there

Brian said...

Those signs are stolen!! Stolen I tell you!

Your baby is cute and little.

Robb Lunak said...

Yeah there is a court. I'm not shittin.