Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Forth Worth here we come.





I passed my FLS test a couple of weeks ago. I kind of forgot about it untill now. It's been a wild couple weeks. Tracy's grandma died the day before I took the test, and then this whole Ben Lunak thing. Tracy is also due the ninth. It's very exciting and also stressful. There's alot of stuff happening in the Lunak house.

But I passed and this summer we will be moving to Forth Worth, TX. Here is a picture or two of a place we are trying to rent. It sounds very nice and also allows dogs. Halle is very excited.

Anyways I will post pictures when the baby is born.

Later

5 comments:

Robb Lunak said...

Wow did the lay out on this publish turn out crappy.

Lars said...

Quite an adventure comming up Papa Anal. How long will you be in FW?

Lane said...

are you sure that that isn's a retirement community. How would a person get anything done living there? Sign me up.

Brian said...

Congrats on the job and on the upcoming move!

Hope all goes well with Tracy and the baby.

We should meet up sometime in GF before you leave...

Brooks Leedahl said...

congratulations robby. crazy times indeed.